• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

i have problem with frontpage.

hamed23100

Regular Pleskian
i have problem with frontpage.
I have a plesk reload on my VPS and i have some resellers on it my resellers created some domains and they choosed frontpage server extention when they was making host for their users now when my resellers try to go to FP Webadmin they get the following error:
"You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this page using your current user account.
Please try the following:

If you have another user account with a higher level of permission, click
your browser's Back button to try again using that account.
If you believe you should be able to view this page, contact the Web site administrator."

and also when we or my users try to send a form that is created by frontpage they get the following error:
"FrontPage Run-Time Component Page
You have submitted a form or followed a link to a page that requires a web server and the FrontPage Server Extensions to function properly.

This form or other FrontPage component will work correctly if you publish this web to a web server that has the FrontPage Server Extensions installed.

Click the <Back> arrow to return to the previous page."
please help me

Try to reconfigure web server extension - right click on domain in IIS manager an choose it. Type Administrtors log\pass and click to recalculate...

Back