• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved I need show mail folder in users

eslammahmoud

New Pleskian
hello
in cpanel i get folder I find in each user a mail account file with all the contents of the mail sent and received like this

mail.PNG

mail2.PNG

The question here
Can you put such a file in my plesk
So that every client who uses the board can control his emails and delete old or no-need files.

my plesk Version
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.37

Plesk does not store email directly in the user directory but in a separate dedicated mail directory. Which makes a lot sense from a security perspective, IMHO. By default email is stored in /var/qmail/mailnames by Plesk.

Email messages can be managed simply by using webmail.

Plesk does not store email directly in the user directory but in a separate dedicated mail directory. Which makes a lot sense from a security perspective, IMHO. By default email is stored in /var/qmail/mailnames by Plesk.

thx

Back