• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Image Gallery, Eshop, issues with Custom Templates

D

david_3rdday

Alright guys I hope you can help me. I have had an issue with custom templates for sometime now not displaying the photo gallery, or Eshop. I have contacted support and they always tell me that they have run an update and fixed it. It works for a couple hours and then it doesn't work anymore. The last thing they suggested was upgrading to 4.2 and they said it was a known issue but that 4.2 has fixed it. I have upgraded to 4.2. I replublished a custom template today and it worked. Now I have checked it again and the eshop, or photogallery don't work anymore. Does anybody have any ideas. I have run out of them. This is an urgent matter for me.

Thanks
David Rodriguez

Well I found the solution. In the menu skin files I needed to change the link tag href to double quotes not single quotes. For example.

Before:
<a href='$Url'>$Title$</a>
After: (for it to work)
<a href="$URL">$Title$</a>

Just an FYI for anybody else that might run into this issue. If this doesn't make sense let me know and I will try to explain better.

Thanks

Back