• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Incoming mail server IMAP server connection failed & Roundcube not receiving

Zetstes

New Pleskian
Please could someone assist in setting up email on Outlook. I keep receiving incoming mail server errors and not sure where/what I'm missing. I've also tested roundcube, I can send but not receive emails.

Than you

Could you please provide the exact error description as you see it in your incoming mail server errors?

Hi Peter I've taken screenshots hopefully this will help. I've have tested the email address/domain from Roundcube. I am able to send from Roundcube, but not receive. I've received and error from Google sending to my gmail account: mail to domain timed out. I've been at this for weeks (on and off lol) trying to get this sorted searching google and youtbue for answers but no luck. I have no idea what the issue is. I have email autodiscover enabled in Plesk, firewall enabled. DOn't know what I'm missing.

Attachments

• setup3.JPG
    setup3.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
  • setup2.JPG
    setup2.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
  • setup1.JPG
    setup1.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
  • er2.JPG
    er2.JPG