• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Inconsistencies in dpkg database on fresh Onyx/Ubuntu installation

Dukemaster

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
I just activated Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 (web hosting edition) after updating licence from web admin edition.
After activating correct licence I got the message that 5 system packages could be updated.
In "System updates" section there is the yellow info bar with warning:
Warning: The information for some packages may not be up-to-date: inconsistencies have been found in the System Pack Manager database. Solve this problem manually.

Please, could you please help me to solve the problem.

dpkg-database-inconsistences found.jpg dpkg-database-inconsistences.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dukemaster,

the standart schedule to look for updates/upgrades is only ONCE a day. If you experience such issues as described:
Warning: The information for some packages may not be up-to-date: inconsistencies have been found in the System Pack Manager database. Solve this problem manually.
... it is likely the case, that you already logged over SSH on your server and already updated/upgraded manually, which now leaves the daily Plesk schedule incorrect to the current actual state.

Just SEARCH manually again over the Plesk Control Panel and afterwards, pls. click on the HOME button and the message should disappear. ;)

Back