• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Increase capacity limit

Sanjeev Kumar

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am using aws lightsail with plesk but its limitation for php run time. So where to increase limit in plesk panel.

max_execution_time 3000
memory_limit 256M
post_max_size 100M
upload_max_filesize 81M

I m using Plesk Onyx 17.18.11. Pls do needful.

Thanks.

Thanks Peter for quick reply.
But why limit less if VPS not share hosting?
I required as per my theme developer
Allowed max memory_limit - 128M--------But I need 256M
Allowed max_execution_time 120 --------But Ineed 3000
Allowed post_max_size 16M ---------------But I need 100M

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev

Thanks once again for reply.
I have edit that field maximum possible as plesk but requirement is more.
Example max memory_limit is 128M as per plesk, but I need 256M. So could you please confirm why restriction if 1GB Ram capacity?

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev

I am not aware of a limit capability in this place. Maybe I am missing some knowledge. Have you tried to enter 256M into the field and save the configuration? What exactly happens when you enter 256M and save the new configuration? Any messages?

Basically there are selection box where min to maximum and I have set maximum limit as per selection.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjeev

Can you please type in the desired value and try to save it? This field is not only a selection box, it should allow you to type in a higher value, too.

Great, I m able to set. There are selection box, so thought I can set as per given value.

Happy Note:
I was using cpanel and thought should any alternative.

Now, I am really plesk happy user and will use freely plesk. Everything is simple same as cpanel.

Thanks once again. Great.

Thanks..

Back