• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Install failed, repair failed

Oddish

New Pleskian
I tried installing Plesk this morning on a cloud server running Ubuntu 16.04 x64 and it got stuck on something like "Processing triggers for ufw...".

I waited more than one 1 hour and tried restarting the install procedure (./plesk-installer --web-interface) and I get this screen:

HCsNaBS.png

So I tried to repair the installation via command line ("plesk repair installation") which gave me this at the end:

ERROR while trying to store APS controller db connection parameters into product db

Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.5.3_repair.log), fix and try again

***** problem report *****

ERROR while trying to store APS controller db connection parameters into product db

Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.5.3_repair.log), fix and try again

exit status 1

root@[redacted]:~# /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.5.3_repair.log

-bash: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.5.3_repair.log: Permission denied

How do I proceed? Is there a way to completely erase Plesk and try to install it again from scratch?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back