• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation error, help me...

N

nunovzl

ERROR: Unable to install the "psa-8.2.1-cos4.build82070918.10.i586" package.

The following could cause the installation failure:
Packages "php-4.3.9-3.22.5.i386" and "php-4.3.9-3.22.9.i386" cannot be installed at the same time
because of the conflict on the file "/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf"

Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

I resolve this problem?

thanks

Hi,

check what package is installed on your server with rpm -q command;
this error mean that two packages of different versions are has been installed (just an attempt)
how do you try to install?

Originally posted by nunovzl
ERROR: Unable to install the "psa-8.2.1-cos4.build82070918.10.i586" package.

The following could cause the installation failure:
Packages "php-4.3.9-3.22.5.i386" and "php-4.3.9-3.22.9.i386" cannot be installed at the same time
because of the conflict on the file "/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf"

Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

I resolve this problem?

thanks

The error is produces by Plesk autoinstaller.

It is caused by the fact that PHP is already installed on the server, PHP has version different from one that Plesk autoinstaller requires.
Plesk autoinstaller is configured to check system PHP and install or update it to '4.3.9-3.22.5.i386' if PHP version does not match it.

In your case you have newer PHP (4.3.9-3.22.9.i386) and Plesk autoinstaller is still trying to install 4.3.9-3.22.5.i386. It failed because can not install rpm packages with '--oldpackage' or '--force'.

You have two ways to resolve this problem and update Plesk:
1. install older PHP version 4.3.9-3.22.5.i386, required by Plesk autoinstaller;
2. do not use Plesk autoinstaller and update Plesk rpm packages manually (rpm -Uvh).

./anb

Back