• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installing Custom Templates in Fedora Core 4

N

npregean

I have Sitebuilder 3.02 which is located on a Fedora Core 4 build of Linux.

I have created a custom template to be used here, but have no idea how to install it.

Now, the Sitebuilder template creation manual that I was given by your support staff says that I have to "zip" up the files and install them in the Sitebuilder interface, but I think that this manual is VERY outdated in this regard (ftp://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/1.0/Doc/sitebuilder-templates.pdf).

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

I think I've successfully installed these templates (everything works fine), but when I get to the publishing phase, this error appears:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/Compiler/Modules.php; Line: 775

I could probably figure out the problem myself, but the code is encrypted and I don't have access to it.

It seems this issue related to custom template which you try to use. I saw such an error when in template there were two types of sub-menus: mode="left" in buttons.xsl files and mode="sub" in template.xsl file for template. Try to check it.

Hmm thanks for the tip...the problem was similar. It seems the coder I hired had repeated some code from the template.xsl (namely the "TOP-MENU" section) and put it into the buttons.xsl file.

Back