• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Installing PHP extension Tokenizer

Omid

New Pleskian
Hi there,

For the past week I've been stuck with the problem that I can't seem to figure out how to install the PHP 7.2 extension Tokenizer on my Plesk environment running ‪CentOS 6.9 (Final)‬ and Plesk Onyx 17.5.3.

Version 5.4 which was installed when I first setup the server has Tokenizer, but since this PHP version is not up-to-date I'd like to run PHP 7.2 with Tokenizer for Laravel.

Is there anyone who have faced a similar problem or someone who knows the answer?

Thanks in advance,
Omid

Tokenizer should be included with the PHP 7.2 common package. What repo are you installing 7.2 from?

Hi Mark,

I have no clue I installed php 7.2 via "Add and Remove Product Components"

I ran "yum repolist", any useful info here?
KiiarvC.png

855ujcH.png

EDIT
I just checked another new VPS I installed one week ago for testing purposes, but this Plesk Onyx version doesn't have tokenizer out of the box (on PHP 7.2) and since this server is brand-new I didn't manually add repo's or anything. This VPS is running Cent OS 7 by the way.

Last edited:
can you please check and post the result of the phpinfo for tokenizer support, because on my Servers with Centos & Ubuntu within the Plesk PHP packages, the tokenizer support is enabled per default.

go to your Plesk Panel > Domains > select your domain > PHP Settings > View the phpinfo() page

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-25_8-17-43.png
    upload_2018-3-25_8-17-43.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 16
Back