• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Installing plesk on a scaleway server

Dankdav

New Pleskian
Been trying to install plesk on a scaleway instance running Ubuntu 14.04. Tried autoinstaller, one click installer but non works.

This is what I get:

http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_Ubuntu_14.04_armv7l
Resolving autoinstall.plesk.com (autoinstall.plesk.com)... 185.59.222.22
Connecting to autoinstall.plesk.com (autoinstall.plesk.com)|185.59.222.22|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2017-05-25 18:52:00 ERROR 404: Not Found.
ERROR: Unable to run Plesk Installer. Possible reasons:
1) You are trying to run Plesk Installer on an unsupported OS. Your OS is Ubuntu-14.04. The list of supported OS is at Software Requirements for Plesk
2) Temporary network problem. Check your connection to autoinstall.plesk.com, contact your provider or open a support ticket.

This is what I get:

http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_Ubuntu_14.04_armv7l
Resolving autoinstall.plesk.com (autoinstall.plesk.com)... 185.59.222.22
Connecting to autoinstall.plesk.com (autoinstall.plesk.com)|185.59.222.22|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2017-05-25 18:52:00 ERROR 404: Not Found.
ERROR: Unable to run Plesk Installer. Possible reasons:
1) You are trying to run Plesk Installer on an unsupported OS. Your OS is Ubuntu-14.04. The list of supported OS is at Software Requirements for Plesk
2) Temporary network problem. Check your connection to autoinstall.plesk.com, contact your provider or open a support ticket.

Seems like an IP issue. However you can try another method

Try this

Code:
wget autoinstall.plesk.com/plesk-installer
chmod +x plesk-installer
./plesk-installer

If I correct understand, you try to install Plesk into a server with ARMv7 processor. Plesk does not support this type of processor but you can vote for this feature on UserVoice.

Just tested this out on one of their x86 instances and it works, so the issue is plesk isn't compatible with their ARMv7 instances.

Thanks going to vote for this.:)

Back