• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Installing Smarty V3

Daniel Añez

New Pleskian
Hello to everyone.

We are running OJS 3 in our server but the frontend of the site is not loading any style at all. In order to figure it out we need to check or install Smarty V3 in our server.

Reading some threads in the Smarty forums, some users have experimented some issues with the installation process.

Does anyone have successfully installed Smarty V3 in the Plesk Server? If so, can you explain it to me so I can begin the installation process?

Thanks in advance.

I myself have never worked with Smarty V3.

Please refer to the log files.

Also this might be an file permission issue. Make sure the the Directories are 0755 and the files are 0644

There are no specific settings needed in Smarty to run in the Plesk environment. Smarty is a PHP framework. If PHP is present an running, the smarty scripts will run, too. However, there could be issues with the PHP version. In that case you will find specific error messages in the domain's error log.

Back