• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Internal error: Repository is not opened (Plesk Onxy 17.0.17)

Maarten

New Pleskian
This morning the server crashed during the day. So I toggled a reboot, since then, I get the following error message after loggin in:

Internal error: Repository is not opened
Message Repository is not opened
File functions.php
Line 3330
Type SWKeyExFatalError

All the websites are running fine, I only can not enter the plesk dashboard.

I followed the steps from the resolution guide at:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213385049

But they did not work. After that we tried to run the bootstrapper tool, also without results.

Any suggestions how to fix this error?

Hi Maarten,

the very first option on servers with Plesk Onyx installed, is investigating and repairing issues/errors/problems with the "Plesk repair utility" :

You even have the option to use the "repair installation -y -v" - example command, or you could consider to use "repair all -y -v".
Pls. be informed, that EACH installer - process will be logged, so that you are able to investigate issues/errors/problems. Pls. find your "autoinstaller.log" ( and other usefull log - files ) at "/var/log/plesk/install".

To start manual investigations, you should consider to read depending log - files:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level ( TEMPORARILY! ), to get more informations in Plesk - log - files:

... and if you need help here, pls. consider to post the corresponding logs ( in your case, this could be for example "panel.log", or/and ( /var/log/plesk/sw-cp-server ) "error_log" / "sw-engine.log", so that people willing to help have something to start with their inverstigations. :)

You choosed the option:
I followed the steps from the resolution guide at:
/etc/sw/keys broken permissions after upgrade

But they did not work. After that we tried to run the bootstrapper tool, also without results.
... by ignoring the fact, that the mentioned KB - article has been written for:
Code:
Plesk 12.5 for Linux
Plesk 10.4 for Linux
Plesk 11.0 for Linux
Plesk 11.5 for Linux
Plesk 12.0 for Linux
... while you use Plesk Onyx.

Back