• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal error: Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=

onlinesolutions

Basic Pleskian
Clean install on openSUSE 13.1
After deleting a domain, we got the following error which rendered the panel useless.

Internal error: Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=5
Message Unable to find service node for web service on domain with id=5
File PhDomain.php
Line 1402
Type PleskDBException

Go To Previous Page

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

Check this article - http://kb.parallels.com/114632

Note. that correct path is

/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/upgrade_web_domain_services_1010.php

Amazing. Plesk 12 seems to have heavy bugs if it is not able to delete a domain. When executed the path mentioned above, i am getting:
Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'hosting.ip_address_id' in 'field list'

Amazing. Plesk 12 seems to have heavy bugs if it is not able to delete a domain. When executed the path mentioned above, i am getting:
Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'hosting.ip_address_id' in 'field list'

I was not able to find anything similar to your problem in our local environment.
Have the installation completed without errors? any errors in logs?
Could you send me logs of autoinstaller? (/var/log/plesk/install/*)

Last edited:
I have just sent you a PM. What does the file exactly do that you gave me?

I run the follwing command and it deleted the entries of the broken domain ID:

for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -e 'show tables'`; do mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa -e "select * from $i where dom_id=$BROKEN_DOMAIN_ID" 2>/dev/null && echo "Deleting domain data from table $i" && mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa -e "delete from $i where dom_id=$BROKEN_DOMAIN_ID" ;done

I can access the panel, but since the script was not working, I am concerned that it will backfire in the future as things may be still broken.

Operations with domains on Suse13.1 OS executed with failures in case bind service is disabled or 953 port is blocked by firewall rules. This can lead to database inconsistency. I've submitted report to development team. The issue will be fixed in one of upcomming MUs.
Thanks for reporting.

Last edited:
Back