• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal error while deleting Email

A

afterXleep

When deleting a mailbox in a domain I get "Internal Error" message and the mailbox is not deleted.

Note that page gets disabled after that and a refresh is needed.

Logs wont say much.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 366868784162.png
    366868784162.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 9
Any errors in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log ?

Did you try remove email with corresponding CLI utility? What sort of output there?

Hi Igor.

I tried to disable the mailbox and the delete the account, but still unsucsessfully. Here are the last log on both files

This is the last error from the error_log:

Code:
2012-08-17 01:53:18: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method mail_Facade::redirectOnOff() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/mail/AbstractFacade.php on line 197

And this is the error from panel_log

Code:
2012-08-16T23:49:25-04:00 ERR (3): Unable to create mailname object: Unable create account with ID "34"

Regarding the CLI, I did not. Actually not familiar with it.

Thanks,

Daniel

/usr/local/psa/bin/mail --help

Usage: mail command <mail_name> [options]
Available commands:
--create or -c <mail>@<domain> creates mail account
--update or -u <mail>@<domain> updates mail account parameters
--remove or -r <mail>@<domain> removes mail account
--info or -i <mail>@<domain> retrieves mail account information
--on <domain> enables mail service for domain
--off <domain> disables mail service for domain

and so on ...

Thus to remove and email, you run

/usr/local/psa/bin/mail --remove [email protected]

Thank you, it was removed correctly via CLI. However my customer wont have access to the command line. Any ideas why the Internal Error in the panel?

Daniel

I had the same issue. Unable to delete using CP and unable to remove subscription using /opt/psa/bin/subscription --remove. Removing broken addresses using /opt/psa/bin/mail -r <email address> works, and I'm then able to remove the subscroiption as well.

This seems like a bug to me? Why would the 'subscription' tool fail where the 'mail' tool works okay?

Back