• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal Server Error after Login to Plesk Panel

Joe Deegan

New Pleskian
Hi,

After trying to log in to the control panel I get a completely white screen. Plesk Mobile returns 500 Server Error.

running

tail -fn0 /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log

returns nothing when attempting to discover the issue.

I have attempted to restart the psa and cp-server services but this does not have any effect. Neither does running plesk repair -y

Please can someone advise how I can resolve this?

Plesk 12.5
CentOS 6.7 Final

Thanks

Hi Igor,

Thanks for that, I will remember that one.

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'modules/fileserver/FileServerStatus.php' (include_path='/usr/local/sb/include:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/externals:/usr/local/sb/include:/usr/local/sb/include/PEAR') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1948

Thanks. Do you have any suggestions?

It was because the Plesk File Server wasn't installed? Was this caused by a micro-update? If not, why could this happen? We don't think we have ever had File Server Installed...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I just ran plesk installer and added the File Server component, in case anyone is in the same situation.

Back