1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Internal Server Errors

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by CalebF, Jul 15, 2011.

1. CalebF

CalebF Guest

After upgrading to 10.3 all PHP has seem to lost it, causing all our sites to display Internal Server Errors...

Any ideas?

2. Davteks

Davteks Guest

look at my message above your here in this thread. Does your login screen look like what I show in my post?

3. NeuroPsyche

NeuroPsyche Regular Pleskian

23%
    please read my posts on Plesk 10.3 upgrade... I'd appreciate any feedback you have as I'd like to know if Plesk 10.3 has been released or if it is still in BETA...

My Plesk CP 10.3 said it was available and I let Auto-Update download and install it.
    .... It broke my Plesk CP 10.2 server. I restored to previous version to 10.2 and all is good.... I called Parallels Plesk CP tech support and tech said that 10.3 was still in BETA...

But, for those that are doing the same thing we should know if Plesk 10.3 has been released or of our installs are showing the BETA...