Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
please read my posts on Plesk 10.3 upgrade... I'd appreciate any feedback you have as I'd like to know if Plesk 10.3 has been released or if it is still in BETA...
My Plesk CP 10.3 said it was available and I let Auto-Update download and install it.
.... It broke my Plesk CP 10.2 server. I restored to previous version to 10.2 and all is good.... I called Parallels Plesk CP tech support and tech said that 10.3 was still in BETA...
But, for those that are doing the same thing we should know if Plesk 10.3 has been released or of our installs are showing the BETA...