• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal SiteBuilder error occured - Account not found

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

Plesk for windows version 8.1
SiteBuilder for windows version 4.1
We are talking about VPS VE (Virtuozzo based).
The SiteBuilder is working in Private method. (not shared !!!)
There is enough CPU resources and RAM resources and Storage resources.
All the personal information under domain administrator inside Plesk is filled in (I already know that if some field is empty then we have a problem with SiteBuilder [This info is not written inside the SiteBuilder documentation but this is the ABC for Plesk and SiteBuilder integration]).
The Hostname of the VE is configured properly and it's the same like I configured inside SiteBuilder.

I feel like the QA of SWsoft. SiteBuilder Developers wake up !!!! I am not the QA of SiteBuilder. why I need to make the job of the developers if I am not a member of the developing team ?

The issue which I encounter today is:
Internal SiteBuilder error occured. Please contact the administrator (Account not found)

I start investigate the issue and found the following error msg:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: sbmng.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 7/15/2008
Time: 5:31:25 PM
User: N/A
Computer: TMD
Description:
Sitebuilder error occured: <SBFaultDetailValue xmlns="http://swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/SoapFaultDetail/v_3_2"><Code>-10</Code><Name>SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.EntityNotFoundException</Name><Message>Account not found</Message><StackTrace /></SBFaultDetailValue>
Execute file name: C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\bin\sbmng.exe

Now. I go the the documantation of SiteBuilder and found the following:

The exception that is thrown when some required object - account, host, site etc. - is not found.

I did deeply check. And I declare A DEEP CHECK in the server. I didn't find any reason for such behavior.

The error msg arise when I want to turn on the "Publish Site with SiteBuilder" under setup icon inside Plesk Control Panel.

I checked inside SiteBuilder and the username doesn't exist (so we don't have duplicate entry situation). I also checked that the site doesn't exist inside SiteBuilder (so we don't have duplicate entry situation).

Please Advice what to do ? How to resolve this issue ?

Back