• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved IPv6 conflict

Hoerli

New Pleskian
Hello!
I have a problem with plesk which I can not explain.

My 1TB storage goes to ready-only system mode. I cant write anythink on it with root or another user.
Log of nginx:
2016/12/19 18:13:47 [emerg] 1808#0: open() "/storage/Plesk/system/TheFirstURLInTheFolder/logs/proxy_access_ssl_log" failed (30: Read-only file system)
After a restart of the server i can write again.
The webserver for customers doesn't start correct.
Log of nginx:
2016/12/19 18:30:58 [emerg] 3840#0: bind() to [IPv6-Address]:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address)
Plesk reports a conflict with the IPv6 address. After the repair process the IPv6 works again.
After a restart of apache and nginx with the terminal all webservers works again.

If i use apt-get update or upgrade at the end the terminal say this:

Update:
N: Ignoring file 'plesk.list.ai_back' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension
N: Ignoring file 'plesk.list.ai_back' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension

Upgrade:

Is plesk damaged?
I have do nothing over a view days on the server.
The problem has occurred since yesterday evening.
Now i'm sad because i need to do some stuff for christmas :(
Currently everything is working again. Let's see how long.

The Terminal say that i can now upgrade to Ubuntu 16 LTS.
Can I do this without problems or will some features of Plesk possibly run into problems?

- Hoerli :)

It think its fixed!

After a Update for PHP7, Dovecot and some update for Linux its fixed.
The server run without a crash.

Back