• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Is it still possible to access PHPMyAdmin for admin user?

Kroptokin

Regular Pleskian
After an upgrade to 12.5 all I seem to be able to do is access PHPMyAdmin for individual domain databases.

This is a slight frustration as I want to be able to access it as admin and see and manage all databases on the system at once, (including ones not registered via Plesk)

Thank you

Hi Kroptokin,

as as well in previous versions of Plesk, still access the PHPmyAdmin - Interface over "Home > Tools & Settings > Database Servers" The button => customize.png <= , on the very right, offers the possibility to open PHPmyAdmin as the logged in Admin - User ( = root/admin ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

What (where) is the password to enter in the page https://ip_of_my_server:8443/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/index.php ?

It doesn't work neither with the admin password of Plesk nor with the password of my (administrator) account...
(=> error
dot.gif
#1045 )

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi regisg,

the mentioned URL is not meant to be called directly, because you are missing the session cookie, if you call it directly, which you only get, when you open the link from the Plesk Control Panel ( => #3 ). Without this session cookie, you will always fail to login, no matter if the username+password - combination is correct.

Back