• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Issues after update

Tlabo

New Pleskian
Okay so I have been working on this for the last 14hrs.

One of mywebsites was having issues due to outdated mariadb,

I went followed the instructions to update.

when completed mariadb 10.1 did not initially work but upon restart of the server it showed up as 10.3...

I stuck with it, but then apache had a syntax error, which is now resolved. Upon resolving apache's issue, ngnix began having issues both were listening on the same port.
I went to correct this issue, which now I get this error and cannot figure out for the life of me how to fix it now.

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: mkdir: cannot create directory '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d': No such file or directory mktemp: failed to create file via template '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/server.conf.XXXXXX': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file . Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter.

Okay so I have been working on this for the last 14hrs.

One of mywebsites was having issues due to outdated mariadb,

I went followed the instructions to update.

when completed mariadb 10.1 did not initially work but upon restart of the server it showed up as 10.3...

I stuck with it, but then apache had a syntax error, which is now resolved. Upon resolving apache's issue, ngnix began having issues both were listening on the same port.
I went to correct this issue, which now I get this error and cannot figure out for the life of me how to fix it now.

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: mkdir: cannot create directory '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d': No such file or directory mktemp: failed to create file via template '/etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/server.conf.XXXXXX': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file . Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter.

Since this was written I have tried in order:

# plesk repair web -server
# plesk sbin nginxmng -d
# plesk sbin nginxmng -e

Sites were not accessible after config files rebuilt because in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf the following line was commented "IncludeOptional conf.d/*.conf"
# mkdir -p /etc/nginx/test
# df -h
# df -hi
# plesk installer remove --components nginx
# plesk installer add --components nginx
# plesk sbin nginxmng -d
# plesk sbin nginxmng -e
# mkdir -p /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/forwarding /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/ip_default /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/ip_default /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/vhosts/ /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/webmails/ /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/wildcards
# plesk repair web -server
# plesk sbin nginxmng -d
# plesk sbin nginxmng -e
# plesk repair web -y
# plesk repair fs
# plesk sbin nginxmng -e
# plesk sbin nginxmng -d
# plesk sbin nginxmng -e

So when the issue started I got a timedout error now 502 ngnix error

Last edited:
So after further discovery the sites are resolving on the server, however, not on any other machine. Still timing out there

Back