• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue IWPD_user write permission

shahriark

New Pleskian
Hi dear all,
When our client tried to install Wordpress, unable to create wp-config.php, I checked httpdocs permission for users:
Plesk domain user (userx) has full permission and application pool group (IWPG_userx) has read, R&E and list permission, When I granted write permission to IWPG_userx, issue resolved,
how can I change default permission for this user that when websites create user has write permission by default OR suggest a solution please,
Thanks

Hi,

Can you please try this steps,

1. Log into Plesk.
  2. Click on Files Tab.
  3. Navigate to the last directory you wish to change the permissions for. In this example, we're modifying the "Resources" directory.
  4. On the right hand side of the folder click on the drop down then "Change Permissions"
  5. Click on the appropriate User from left e.g. (IWAM_plesk(default)) next adjust the permissions as required on the right > then Ok to save.
  6. Once saved reload site to confirm your site or application is now working as expected.
Regards,

Back