• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Jet Provider not working

N

NaveedH

Hi!

jet provider is not listed in plesk re-configurations how i can install or add that?

Jet psa database engine is not supported in Plesk 10.x version.

so what i do plesk 9.5.3 was running on Jet now what i do how i can make system running ?

Do you have 9.x version or 10.x? If it is 9.x why this thread in 10.x forum's section?

i am using 10 now but i upgraded from 9.5.3 that what i am trying to say

plesk just giving hard time no one helping what support we call it

now error coming ERROR: PleskMainDBException
database type is undefined

0: common_func.php3:609
reconnect()
1: common_func.php3:546
db_connect()
2: auth.php3:133

don't tell me the way plesk support ask key ticket number when give all saying contact our reseller or partner when we contact softlayer they say we still waiting for plesk people planing no support just going here and there

hello?????????????? can you answer more than 2-3 times or you only answer 2-3 replies per thread?

hello?????????????? can you answer more than 2-3 times or you only answer 2-3 replies per thread?

Sorry, but it is forum - place for discussions but not support helpdesk and I'm not supporter. I can help you as I can and maybe someone can help you more effectively. If not - contact support team.

how i make sure the mysql DB for plesk running when i go for reconfigurator i found both mysql and MSSQL with empty fields which means no DB yet setup what i do now?

now say

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
DB query failed: Unknown error

0: common_func.php3:126
db_query(string 'set names utf8')
1: common_func.php3:581
reconnect()
2: common_func.php3:546
db_connect()
3: auth.php3:133

Back