• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Joomla 1.0.3 for Plesk released

1.08 with a load of bug fixes and security updates

I think it's at a point now that it would be a good idea to update this to 1.08 for the many bug fixes and security updates this version has. If we are still on 1.03 then that is really old.

Someone want to post a DIY for Joomla so people can do this themselves?

Also how do updates work with Application Vault? Cpanel you could click a upgrade link in Fantasico and it's be updated.

When I run up2date and search for 'joomla' it doesn't show up in the 4ES.

Am I doing something wrong?

Originally posted by atomicturtle
Youve got to add the [app-vault] channel to your config file. Check the downloads link on my site for more details.

Thanks!

I didn't see that URL in the up2date URLS but I made one up atomc-app-vault and pasted the YUM url and it worked.

I get the error :

sappmng: Cannot create directory /home/httpd/vhosts/xxxx.gr/vault_scripts/joomla System error 13: Permission denied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.cSiteAppManager.php:168 cSiteAppManager::_callSAppMng()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.cSiteAppManager.php:251 SiteAppPackageManager->_callSAppMng()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:477 SiteAppPackageManager->sappmng_extract_application()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:575 SiteAppPackageManager->installSiteAppExtract()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/siteapp/siteapp_install.php:163 SiteAppPackageManager->installSiteApp()

Hi ,
The link provided requries a username and password,
I know that this post is a bit old ..
can I access anywhere this package ?
I would like to have this installed via plesk rather than through ssh /ftp etc .
thanks .

Originally posted by pdreissen
Hi all,

I packaged an installation rpm to get Joomla into the Application Vault of Plesk (7.5.x)

http://developer.joomla.org/sf/projects/joomla_for_plesk

Have fun!

Back