• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Joomla Toolkit

acj

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.43 Update #1
I just removed an existing joomla 3 site in the toolkit. After refreshing this site is also no longer showing in the toolkit.
now I want to install Joomla 4 on the same URL as I removed the site from before
I get the following error
There is already a Joomla! instance created on the domain xxx.xxx. Please use a subfolder or detach the existing instance first.
I cannot detach it because the site is no longer showing in the toolkit.

The first time I did that today it worked in this way and I could reinstall the site with a fresh joomla 4 installation

I tried again with another Joomla 3 site, removed it in the toolkit. refreshed the cache. is not showing there anymore
trying to install is not working again with the same error
There is already a Joomla! instance created on the domain xxx.xxx. Please use a subfolder or detach the existing instance first.

how can I fix this?

the site is no longer there, and I have the default plesk testing 123 page showing

it seems with the delete of the site, the database is still there and I am not allowed to delete it because it was installed by a web-app

removed the folder .jtk with old backups

still not working and telling me

in table apsContextsApplications and apsContexts where also entries that referred to the old installation.
deleted all those references

still not working

Hi,

Have you tried to run a MySQL check?

Tools & Settings -> Diagnose & Repair -> MySQL

I can't reproduce the issue you're having.

Are you sure the files of the previous installation are deleted? You can check this in the Filemanager. Also check the Trash in the Filemanager for files from the previous installation.

the original install was a Joomla 3 installation
the same problem occurred before the only solution that worked then was to completely delete the domain and create it new

Attachments

• Capture20220504_1210.PNG
    Capture20220504_1210.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture20220504_12102.PNG
    Capture20220504_12102.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture20220504_12103rev.PNG
    Capture20220504_12103rev.PNG
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
I would suggest you contact Plesk Support Team:

Back