• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue laravel toolkit on dedicated server

mudassar

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
windows server 2019
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.44
i have a laravel website that I can manage via the plesk composer extension (update, install etc). When I try and attach it to the laravel toolkit to see if i can manage the queue it asks me to scan.
I click scan and then I get the error message 'failed to attach to the instance "d:/plesk.vhosts/...." to php composer: domain domainname.com has standard forwarding configured. This operation is available only for domains with web hosting.

How to I correct this? each different domain could have a laravel project on their own domain, how would i manage these through plesk?

Just go to domainname.com "Hosting Settings" and change "Hosting type" to "Website" instead of "Forwarding".

Just go to domainname.com "Hosting Settings" and change "Hosting type" to "Website" instead of "Forwarding".
It says the error regarding the same domain name for each instance of laravel across all of my domains. Why are all of the other domains linked to this one domain?

e.g

Failed to attach the instance in 'D:\Plesk\Vhosts\domain.co.uk\subdomain' to PHP composer: Domain DOMAIN1.co.uk has standard forwarding configured. This operation is available only for domains with web hosting.
Failed to attach the instance in 'D:\Plesk\Vhosts\anotherdomain.co.uk\subdomain' to PHP composer: Domain DOMAIN1.co.uk...
The DOMAIN1 is not linked to these projects and needs to remain as a forwarding domain. I don't understand why the two things are linked?

Back