• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Licensed doubt

Plesk v10.x to v11.x upgrade?

Jose, hello... I wish I could say definitely but I'm not sure how 1and1 licenses their resale of Plesk...
... ordinarly if you have a current SUS with Plesk I believe you'd be able to upgrade your key to the latest version when it's released.
I have a current SUS (software update service) for my Plesk licenses, direct from Parallels, which entitles me to the upgrades. I'm not sure if 1and1 does this or not. You may have to contact 1and1 and see...
Good luck!

Hello, I have a 1and1 license with version 10.4.4. If I upgrade to version 11 would have to buy another?

This upgrade is not acceptable

Hello

I uggraded plesk version from 10.4 to 11. But after that I lost my license. So I tried to retrieve keys I am getting error that

Please suggest what to do in this case

Thanks
Yatin

Hello

I uggraded plesk version from 10.4 to 11. But after that I lost my license. So I tried to retrieve keys I am getting error that

Please suggest what to do in this case

Thanks
Yatin

Could you please send me in PM your License Key number for investigation?

That I need to get from hosting provider. I have one more question about web presence builder.

How to repair/reconfigure sitebuilder database

Thanks
Yatin

Upgrade from 10.4 to 11

I also have issues with the license. Can u send me the new license file asap? URGENT. Now all domains stop working.

My license key is : PLSK.01700369.0007

william @ ispeed.sg

We will check it and I will update thread with results.

I also have issues with the license. Can u send me the new license file asap? URGENT. Now all domains stop working.

My license key is : PLSK.01700369.0007

william @ ispeed.sg

I have informed you in PM.

Back