1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Link Targets

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.2 for Windows' started by Nathan Weatherly, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Nathan Weatherly

Nathan Weatherly Guest

I am creating a site (www.weatherlypromo.com) - built using the sitebuilder that comes with Dotster hosting. On my products page I have a link to my product search, and I would like this to somehow open like a frame. When I create the link, it has a few options for target that seem promising - like open in media pane, or search pane. No matter what I choose, it just opens a new window, or refreshes in the same window. The product search is provided by a 3rd party organization I am a apart of. But I dont want it to seem like people are leaving my site to search for "my" products.

I tried checking out the Users Guide. It doesnt really help. It talks about placing links, but doesnt go into any detail about the different features/options.

Any ideas?

Other than that, it has been a joy to use.