• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Locked out of plesk

Busi

New Pleskian
When i try and access my web interface i with root account just get incorrect password even that i ever changed it an it always worked until someday.
the admin account just get

Code:
ERROR: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2131230937 bytes) (common_func.php3:336)

I tired putting a higher limit on memery for php
It was on 256M to start with, i changed it to 1024M and then to 2G in the php.ini

But it just keep saying it.

Bit lost on what to do now.

Hi Busi,

could you please provide the information, WHICH php.ini you modified and how you did change the setting?

Hi Busi,

could you please provide the information, WHICH php.ini you modified and how you did change the setting?

/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini

And used nano to change
memory_limit = 256M -> memory_limit = 2G
then i did a psa stop and psa start

Hi Busi,

some hosting provider limit the maximum PHP - memory - usage on virtual servers and 256M should be fairly enough for the Plesk Control Panel anyway. Please check your maximum available ressources with your hosting provider, or consider to provide all informations about your current environment.

Its hosted on a dedicated server so no limit other what i set.
But what would even get Plesk to hit a 2gb cap when logging in?
And the dedicated got 64gb ram

Back