1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Login Page: Database Error

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by omansur, Jul 2, 2005.

1. omansur

omansur Guest

Hello All:

I just upgrade my SB from 1.1 to 2.0. At the login page when I enter my Admin Username and Password I get "Database Error" (http://sitebuilder.xxxxxxxxxxx.onlinehome-server.com/Database error.php) directly above the login field. I'm not very familiar with Linux but i'm trying my best. I did follow the SB upgrade instructions verbatum.

Suggestions Ideas? Please keep in mind that I have very little knowledge of what I'm doing :D

Thanks All,

Omansur

2. bartje3

bartje3 Guest

Hi,

I did the upgrade several times, following the upgrade procedure, but also with a blank or "database error" page.

Last the SWSoft support did the upgrade, but still it doesn't work as it should. I would suggest you to wait after an upgrade (2.1), just like me.

Regards,
    Bart