• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Magento 2 plesk compatibility issue

After updating magento 2 package to 2.1 my installation begin to encounter some problems.
Store - Configuration - Catalog page is empty, there are no any settings available.
When I click advanced search I have the error below:
There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1344731904405

Also on front page where I should have a new product list, I have:

We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this email.

Yes with each upgrade it's a real fight.
Check your apache logs to see what is the problem.

I'm trying to use redis in docker to speed up magento, and it work pretty good for the moment.

I couldn't find anything meaningful in the log files.
Is there any magento log log file. which I can check?

You can try to edit php settings to display errors. Check your files permissions and try launch again the upgrade via ssh.

You can try to edit php settings to display errors. Check your files permissions and try launch again the upgrade via ssh.

I have enabled the error reporting and I have the error below:

There has been an error processing your request
Can't create directory /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/var/generation/Magento/CatalogSearch/Controller/Advanced/Index/.

It seems like file permission issue. How can I fix it ?

Hi bulent,

your read/write permissions are somehow misconfigured. Pls. be are that CGI/FastCGI and PHP-FPM is configured to process files and scripts by the domain-specific system-user and the group "psacln".

Code:
chown -R DOMAIN-SPECIFIC-SYSTEM-USER:psacln /var/www/vhosts/example.com/m2.example.com/*

Pls. make sure, that "/var/lib/php/session" has as well the correct permissions :

Code:
chmod 1733 /var/lib/php/session
root:root /var/lib/php/session

Actually that one fixed the problem.

Back