• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Magento 2 under Plesk

Fabio7586

New Pleskian
Hi,
i have installed magento 2 by app panel; first of all i have created a db and a user; so i have installed magento 2 in the root of domain; when i try to go on admin dashboard it says

Not Found
The requested URL /index.php/admin/dashboard/ was not found on this server.

while frontend show ovh page site under contruction;

I have already installed magento2 in local, on my pc without plesk and it works.

Pleae can you help me to understand why it don't work?

I'm a Magento Developer but I have never used Plesk App to install Magento 2.

I can confirm Magento 2.1 works fine with Plesk.

If you download Magento 2.1 Zip file from Magento website, please remember in that Zip file file permissions are INCORRECT. So change all files to 644 and folders to 755.

Good Luck

Hola amigo, para poder instalar Magento2 en Plesk 3 cosas.

1.- Actualizar las bases de Datos a Mysql 5.6 en caso de Maria DB en plesk ya hay un tutorial de como actualizar Maria DB.
2.- Instalar php-mbstring
3.- Instalar php-mcrypt

el unico problema que tengo es que me genera algo que ver con Composser aun no encuentro infromacion.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello friend, to be able to install Magento2 in Plesk 3 things.

1.- Update databases to Mysql 5.6 in case of Maria DB in plesk there is already a tutorial on how to update Maria DB.
2.- Install php-mbstring
3.- Install php-mcrypt

The only problem I have is that it generates something to do with Composser I still do not find information.

Back