• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved mail or user account creation in plesk

ITTECH

Basic Pleskian
hello,
I have plesk 12.5.30 installed in virtuozzo container with windows server 2012,
after migration to these new server, i tried to create an email addresses but i get the following error which appear just when checking the access to customer panel choice in plesk and when trying to create additional user account in plesk.
i have every thing like repairing plesk db
create a new domain with new name but the same problem appears.
also i have repaired plesk installation and mail server
i uninstalled mailenable and reinstralled it but nothing happen.
i have restarted plesk services with iis but nothing happened.
but nothing happened, also i get these error when trying to modify the password,
but please note that when choosing the access to customer panel and create email address the email address is created and when try to modify the password with out choosing the access to control panel choice for an old email address the error appears but the password changed. please note that i can't reinstall plesk or any components again

the error is:
Error: websrvmng failed: Unable to convert a whole domain name '' into its Unicode form for human-readable display. IDNA error bit set: 1
A non-final domain name label (or the whole domain name) is empty.

at addFSPrivateVDir(, files/private/email address)(WebServerManager::addFSPrivateVDir line 2345)
at execute console command --add-fs-private-vdir(vconsoleapp::start line 100)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng.exe" --add-fs-private-vdir "--vhost-name=" "--vdir-name=files/private/***" "--vdir-path=private/****"(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)
please help me

Back