• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail size Limits

podman99

Basic Pleskian
We like to provide our customers with 100Mb+ Email sizes when sending. No haters please with that mail size, its convenient, and recipients not allowed to receive a mail of that size is an issue which the customer understands.

However, when we set the size of the mail in Plesk (Tools and Settings, Mail Server Settings) from 10Mb to 100Mb (defined in Kb as in Plesk) after a few days this limit drops back to 10Mb??

Can someone advise, I could set a cronjob to reset back to 100Mb, however would be better all round if this issue was dealt with from the setting in Plesk.

I would assume a bug, as its unlikely that Parallels would have provided us an option if they demand their defaults.

Thanks IgorG, however is there any roadmap or ETA for this to be resolved more permernantly. I like the method described using event manager, but may do this on cron.daily instead, gets around the microupdate issue all together

Thanks for that, would expect by end of June, but if its later then so be it. Better to be working perfectly :)

Back