• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mailenable and Plesk not properly working

uniacid

Basic Pleskian
I updated my mailenable to version 1.8 from what I believe was 1.71

now when I try to make an account, or delete an account I keep getting errors, like this one for example when I try to delete one of the accounts

MailManager encounter an error: mailmng failed: COM Error 80004003( Invalid pointer) at execute console command --remove-mailname

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailManager.php:52 psaerror(string "MailManager encounter an error: mailmng failed: COM Error 80004003( Invalid pointer) at execute console command --remove-mailname")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNamesForm.php:154 mailmanagermaker()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\mail\mail_names.php3:244 mailnamesform->assign(array, array, string "ztcdesign.com", object of type dsmail, object of type mailnameslist, string "[email protected]")

can anyone help me? I have tons of domains with emails and I don't want to have to re-do every account if I were to do a fresh install of plesk :/

Back