• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MailEnable Log Rotation Settings

S

Stuart_T

Anyone know where/how to modify the MailEnable Log Rotation settings.

MailEnable logs are being recycled nightly but I need at least a week of logs to troubleshoot effectively.

Possibly you have Log Rotation for domain set to 'rotation by size' but you can set it to 'rotation by date'. It seems it's the real way to keep logs for a week by setting 'Log rotation condition' by time to value 'Weekly'.

My IIS logs are rotated monthly with maximum of 3 logs. This is a DOMAIN LEVELsetting which works fine.

The MailEnable logs are SERVER LEVEL and as such I presume there must be a server level setting regarding their rotation. I just can't find it.

I'm using MailEnable Pro but I believe that the logging is the same as MailEnable Standard.

MailEnable does not do any log rotation, I believe it is the statistics utility that does that each time it is ran.

Sorry I wasn't too clear. I realise that it is Plesk rotating my MailEnable logs.

I'm trying to find out where I can configure Plesk to rotate my MailEnable logs weekly instead of nightly.

If anyone from SWSOFT tech support is monitoring this formum can they please post a reply.

MailEnable Log Rotation

I`ve the same issue, anyone found the solution yet? :confused:

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

same here

Back