• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrate Domains from Confixx 3.3 to Plesk 9.5.2

T

Tux55

Hi,

after update Plesk from 9.3 to 9.5.2 I have new problems with pmm. Before a migration from confixx to plesk was not a problem; it's works fine.

Now I have install 9.5.2 (update) and the migration failed with:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::validateSchema(plesk::tXmlDocument&amp;, const std::string&amp;)</context><file>./xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'mailuser-permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed.Element 'permission', attribute 'allowed': The attribute 'allowed' is not allowed..</text></message></execution-result>

/opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared is in orginal condition.

anybody a helpful idea to resolve my problem?

Confixx migration agent is attached.

How to install PMM:
http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PPP9/Doc/en-US/plesk-9.2-migration-guide/63301.htm

Plesk 9 PMM has no Confixx migration agent - it must be installed manually.

How to install Confixx migration agent:
1.Go to /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents.
2.Back up existed 'Confixx' and 'shared' dirs.
3.Download attach.
4.Extract it to /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents.
5.Other agents may conflict with new 'shared' dir.

How to migrate:
http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PPP9/Doc/en-US/plesk-9.2-migration-guide/63302.htm

Attachments

• Confixx_Plesk9_agent.tar.gz
    193.1 KB · Views: 47
I installed the confixx migration manager - shared and Confixx. Then I synchronize the pmm and start a new migration. The Migration Manager said only failure without error log in the web frontend.

Maybe there is a log /opt/psa/PMM/logs, but I did not find any solution.

any idea?

I found in /opt/psa/PMM/msessions/20100619..../migration.log following entry:

/bin/tar: *: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
/bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors

but it's seems ok:

19:02:08 INFO Domain 'domain.de' is dumped
19:02:08 INFO Client 'res1' is successfully dumped
19:02:08 INFO Writing dump file: /migration/20100619210115861///dump.xml

and the last lines:

21:02:11|DEBG: 967:p.Ssh Execution finished with return code 0
(21:02:11|DEBG: 967:p.libssh2pp.Channel) Closed
(21:02:11|DEBG: 967:p.libssh2pp.Session) SSH session finished
(21:02:11|DEBG: 967:p.libssh2pp.Socket) Connection closed
(21:02:11|INFO: 967:p.log] CantRetrieveDump: Error during dump retrieval (./actions.cpp:490)
Inner exception:
AssertionFailed: Assertion failed: content.size() (./xml_parse.cpp:108)
(21:02:11|INFO: 967:p.log) Launchpad finished. Exit code: 2

????

regards
Tux55

I installed the confixx migration manager - shared and Confixx. Then I synchronize the pmm and start a new migration.

If you mean 'Synchronization' button in Plesk interface, that you have overwritten new installed migration agent. You shouldn't use this button after installation migration agent from attach!

ahh, okey - I installed shared and ConfixxX again and start a new migration. Here my new output with next errors:

</text></message><object name="res1" type="reseller"><message code="FailedClientDeployment" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ClientDeployer::deployClientData(plesk::XmlNode) const</context><file>./client_deploy.cpp</file><line>96</line><text>Failed deployment of client web14</text><message code="ExecCliGate::InternalServerError" severity="error"><context>void plesk::CliExec::analyzeResponse()</context><file>./cmd_exec.cpp</file><line>169</line><text>Internal server error: &lt;cli&gt;&lt;failure&gt;Internal error: [Account::getPassword] can't decrypt password to be plain.&lt;/failure&gt;&lt;/cli&gt;
</text></message></message></object></execution-result>

I see the InternalServerError and can't decrypt password.

BTW: the plesk version 9.3 works fine to migrate domains. With 9.5.2 I've this new problems.

Yes, I know, but how long I 've to wait for a resolution? Do you have any workaround for me. The problem is, that I have to migrate some domains next 4 weeks - so I have no time on the one hand and on the other I don't want set new passwords for the customers.

As far as I know, this problem should be fixed in Plesk 9.5.3 version which should be released soon. I have no any ETA.

News?

Hi IgorG,

do you have any news for me - the problem is still available and I can't migrate many domains from confixx to plesk. Cause of this problem I have to use 2 Server!

Many tnx and regrads
Tux55

Hi,

I have the same Problem and I need this to get fixed very soon.

So the first question is, do you have any new ETA for Plesk 9.5.3?
Second, do you have maybe a patch for the current confixx migration manager to solve this problem?

Regards,

We never provide any ETA but I can say that Plesk 9.5.3 version will be released very soon.

Hi again,

I've just update to Plesk 9.5.3 and want to test the domain migration from Confixx 3.3 to Plesk Server 9.5.3. The result is absolut the same as the migration to 9.5.2

So, the update is not the result for this problem!

Do have anybody a resolution for me?

Back