• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrate From version 10.0.1 , Is it possible?

saatchi

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I've tried to migrate some domains from a server with Plesk version 10.0.1 to Plesk 9.5.3(destination). when I try to start a new migrate, after insert parameters, I will get this error:

Error: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available.

I search all the parallel documents and couldn't find any useful docs! Is it possible to migrate from an upper version or not?

Regards,

i dont think this works. plesk10 is realy different from plesk9 so a backward compatible migration manager is a lot to develope. update your 9.x server to 10.x and then migrate.

Before I want to migrate, I upgrade my server(source) from 9.5.3 to 10.0.1 without any problem. After that I install new Plesk 10 on my another server (destination) but when I try to upload key, I get error that it's not valid license! So I forced to remove Plesk and then install new 9.5.3 and uploaded license, truly. Then I try to upgrade to 10.0.1 via autoinstaller but I get this error:

Exchanging information with licensing server.
File downloading PSA_10.0.1/plesk_getkeyinfo.sh: 29%..67%..100% was finished.
XMLRPC remote call failed: HTTP error #-1 occurred
Fatal Error: connect operation failed (Connection timed out)
Error: Failed to connect to the licensing server.

Continuing with the upgrade without having an appropriate product license key
will result in the installation of a default license key with limited
functionality. Administrators are advised to first acquire the appropriate
license key before continuing with the product upgrade.

I purchased this new version 1 weak ago and it's valid.

Do you have this problem? How can I find the problem?

Regards,

Back