• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrate mail account from one subscription to another

Xav2c

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

After a migration from server A to server B (plesk 12 to plesk 12.5), suddenly, for no apparent reason, a nightmarish 403 error occurred on only one subscription.
Whatever i tried , whatever i did, chown to systemuser:psacln, www-data:www-data, whatever php interpreter i chose, dead: 403. I even tried to 777 recursively the whole folder, got rid of every single .htaccess...

I renamed the subscription from domain.com to domain2.com, created a brand new domain.com subscription, copied all the files, and the SQL database on the new subscription, and it is up and running like new.

But do you have any idea how i can migrate the left over mail accounts, is it even possible?
I copied the content of /var/qmail/mailnames/domain2.com to /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com, but before tempering with sql, i'd rather ask if you have any experience with that.
Did not find any info on the KB, except from server to server migration, but not subscription to subscription...

Thank you

Back