• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Migration error with Let`s Encrypt certificates

MPR22

New Pleskian
Dear community,

I`ve migrated on new hardware with the total content of the old server by Plesk Migrator 2.10.10-0 .
old: Debian 8.9, Plesk 17.5.3.14, Let`s Encrypt 2.2.2-144.
new: Ubuntu 16.06, Plesk 17.5.3.14, Let`s Encrypt 2.2.2-144

Now, I`ve in trouble with all certificates of one webspace. They couldn`t be migratet.
The other webspaces are all ok.

Following error (for the main-domains and alle subdomains):
----------
Plesk restore report problem:
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update sub.domain.com-hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -www-root nextcloud -ssl true -same_ssl true -certificate-ref c00997371fec505a941c19a6ba00a476 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 4.
Stderr is
Unable to find certificate
----------

In the migratet database table psa -> certificates the certs are inserted, but I cannot choose them in the hosting-settings.

When I try to generate new certificates, error as follows:
----------
Invalid response from https://acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/new-cert: Error creating new cert :: too many certificates already issued for exact set of domains: sub.domain.com. Type: urn:acme:error:rateLimited.
----------

I´ve tried migration three times, without success.
Any idea what has happened and how I can fix it?

Kind regards
Manuel

(sorry for my english)

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback!
You`re faced with known issue PPP-29035.

As possible W/A I can advise you to set cert_rep_id of subdomain to the same value as on subdscription in psa database. It could be done by the following steps:
1. Login as root on your destination server
2. Run "plesk db"
3. Get cert_rep_id of subscritpion:
select cert_rep_id from domains where displayName = '<your subscription name>';
4. Update cert_rep_id of child subdomain:
update domains set cert_rep_id=<id from step3> where displayName='<name of subdomain>';

After these steps certificate(s) should be available in Websites&Domains->SSL/TLS certificates for subdomain.

Hi

I did that, but it does not work for me. certificate(s) are not available in Websites&Domains->SSL/TLS certificates for subdomain

Back