1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration from 9.5 where are the conversion schemes

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by MarinusI, Aug 28, 2012.

1. MarinusI

MarinusI New Pleskian

35%
    I am currently migrating our Plesk 9.5 servers to Plesk 11 servers. I am running into the following problem, after the migration I want domain users from Plesk 9.5 to be converted to Customers in Plesk 11. According to the "Switching to Panel 10" (http://www.greenflashinternet.nl/uploads/media/plesk-10-switching-administrator-guide.pdf) document, there should be a way to do this automatically. Specifically, on page 36 it says that after the migration a link should appear on the homepage saying "Complete switching to the Panel 10 business model", but this does not appear.

Has this functionality been removed from Plesk 11? If so, is there another way to automatically convert Domain Users to Customers? I'm not looking forward to doing that all by hand ;-)

2. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    It has not been removed, but again I dont think there is any easier or alternative way of doing this....

3. MarinusI

MarinusI New Pleskian

35%
    Thanks for your reply. In the end when we were moving complete clients we did get the transition options, however setting the permissions for the domain administrator had to be done manually.

4. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    Yeah, I know and understand how tedious that can be :(