• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration from 9.5 where are the conversion schemes

MarinusI

New Pleskian
I am currently migrating our Plesk 9.5 servers to Plesk 11 servers. I am running into the following problem, after the migration I want domain users from Plesk 9.5 to be converted to Customers in Plesk 11. According to the "Switching to Panel 10" (http://www.greenflashinternet.nl/uploads/media/plesk-10-switching-administrator-guide.pdf) document, there should be a way to do this automatically. Specifically, on page 36 it says that after the migration a link should appear on the homepage saying "Complete switching to the Panel 10 business model", but this does not appear.

Has this functionality been removed from Plesk 11? If so, is there another way to automatically convert Domain Users to Customers? I'm not looking forward to doing that all by hand ;-)

It has not been removed, but again I dont think there is any easier or alternative way of doing this....

Thanks for your reply. In the end when we were moving complete clients we did get the transition options, however setting the permissions for the domain administrator had to be done manually.

Back