1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration Manager Problems

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by SeanV, Mar 6, 2012.

1. SeanV

SeanV Guest

Still getting this error "Error: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available."

So I know there are several threads regarding this issue but I still can't figure out whats wrong! I've made sure the remote server has the Firewall disabled and set the root logon to yes. It seems to be connecting fine. So frustrating as this Migration manager would make my life so much easier! Please Help!

I am going from Plesk 9.3 to Plesk 9.54 on two different Linux machines.
    The logs on the new server I am migrating to are showing that its connecting here:
    /usr/local/psa/PMM/msessions/

Note: Had to remove a "p" from each line because this form thought it was a picture...

2. SeanV

SeanV Guest

Fixed my Issue

Felt kinda stupid once I figured it out but it was pretty simple. I was using the wrong user account. Make sure you use the "root" account as this is the only account that will work. Also I had changed the "allow root access" to yes previous to figuring out the user problem which I think would have also been necessary to make this work correctly.