• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Migration Problem Help

AlanFallow

New Pleskian
Hi there.
I bought a new vps from a rogue host who used a trial licence for plesk who told me that he would update it but didn't so now the trial licence has ran out. I now have a new plesk host. I am trying to migrate the old into the new but it is saying.

Unable to login to the source server 'source' (95.154.195.101) by SSH service: administrator login and/or password are not correct.
Set valid SSH credentials for the server and click "Prepare migration".

I tried another trial licence under my own name but the licence entry page seems to be on an eternal loop.

Any help would be brilliant.
I only have 1 domain with emails on old server but cant get into the panel.

Thankyou for any help.

You can try to make a backup of your domain, then download it and restore it on a new server.

Is there a way of taking all the domains in 1 backup? I did a test run, and it seems to work. I'll test some more. Thank you, IgorG! :-D

You can create a full Plesk backup including all domains, mailboxes, databases and configurations from Tools & Settings > Backup Manager.

Back