• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Migration Problem Help

AlanFallow

New Pleskian
Hi there.
I bought a new vps from a rogue host who used a trial licence for plesk who told me that he would update it but didn't so now the trial licence has ran out. I now have a new plesk host. I am trying to migrate the old into the new but it is saying.

Unable to login to the source server 'source' (95.154.195.101) by SSH service: administrator login and/or password are not correct.
Set valid SSH credentials for the server and click "Prepare migration".

I tried another trial licence under my own name but the licence entry page seems to be on an eternal loop.

Any help would be brilliant.
I only have 1 domain with emails on old server but cant get into the panel.

Thankyou for any help.

You can try to make a backup of your domain, then download it and restore it on a new server.

Is there a way of taking all the domains in 1 backup? I did a test run, and it seems to work. I'll test some more. Thank you, IgorG! :-D

You can create a full Plesk backup including all domains, mailboxes, databases and configurations from Tools & Settings > Backup Manager.

Back