• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved missing composer.svg icon

JulianDot

Basic Pleskian
If you notice in the Domains list, that the composer icon is missing

then :
1. download the official composer.svg file
2. upload it to
/usr/local/psa/admin/cp/public/theme/icons/wappspector

What domain's list are you referring to? cause I'm checking random domains on mine and the PHP Composer page is showing just fine1694796796332.png
Are you on Update 1 by chance?

(I'm checking on my Almalinux 8.8 instance, I might spin up a Alamlinux 9 instance later to test later but please make sure you're on Update 1).

So you mean under the Subscriptions > Domain then. Can confirmed that the composer icon is missing on AlmaLinux 8.8 as well with latest plesk update.

1694805022417.png
Since it's not a critical thing and more cosmetic I wouldn't worry too much atm.

@Peter Debik what you think? Don't think a report is needed but I'll let you make the call on this.

It ought to be fixed in the Composer extension version 1.2.6-832. Normally, extension updates are published within a few days, so you should see the result soon.

I am not sure if it was published already, but what I have noticed right now is the incorrect presence of
composer icon

I presume the composer icon show be shown only if there is a composer.json file present . On wordpress installations for instance, there is no composer at all .
Not all PHP based websites have composer installed.

see below icon

Attachments

• Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard01.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
We're working on it, and it should already be fixed. As extensions update within 24 hours, the icon will then disappear. The findings here are that that icon should not have been included in the display in the first place. It remains unclear however, why the broken icon image link appeared there. I was able to initially reproduce it, but a short time later, could not reproduce it myself again.

So what will happen here is that the icon will be completely removed from the list, because it just does not belong there at all. The columns are for real "applications" only. Composer is not a stand-alone application framework.

well, is up to you if you decide to show or not the composer icon. Indeed composer is not a framework
BUT from a server admin perspective, would be usefull to know that a certain domain have an active composer.json file, so that icon would be helpful for me.

Even more, if you open the door for other icon applications to be shown there , like Laminas, Mezzio, etc. ?

The "/cp/theme/icons/wappspector/composer.svg" icon is still missing with Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.57 Update #4 on "/smb/web/view" or "admin/domain/list?context=domains" view. The plesk composer extension is not installed/used.

1702889933138.png

It should not be there at all with the latest Plesk and the latest Composer extension. Please make sure you have all the latest updates installed.

Issue still exist with the latest update (Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57 Update 5). The Plesk Composer extension is not installed, because it is not used / needed.

Issue still exist with the latest update (Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57 Update 5). The Plesk Composer extension is not installed, because it is not used / needed.

In that case the solution would probably be to install the Plesk Composer extension, which should remove the the missing icons. And then uninstall the Plesk Composer extension again.

Please contact the Plesk support team so that it can be checked on your server.

To sign-in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you experience login issues, please see this KB article:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...rt-plesk-com-and-password-reset-does-not-work

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk-

Back