• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Modify Multiple Selected Domains or Subscriptions

inology

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have just migrated from 9.5.5 to 11. In 9.5.5 you could "Modify" multiple selected domains. For example, I could select a dozen domains and change the max traffic usage for all. I cannot see this option on subscriptions or domains. Have they removed it? Or is there another way of doing it.

John

Group operations has been replaced with Service Plan concept. If you need to change all your accounts together, you would need to change a Service Plan they are based on.

Group Operations Does Not Sync with Locked Subscription

All my subscriptions are not synced with the service plan because I changed the expiry date. As soon as you change something in the subscription that is different from the plan then it becomes unsynced. That may be the expiry date or a limitation of some sort. It seems that once it is unsynced then any changes in the plan are not reflected to the subscriptions that are unsynced.

On top of that, let's say I want to modify only 10 of my 200 subscription on that plan. How can that be acheived?

The "Modify Selected Domains" in 9.5.5 was exactly what I need.

Back