• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Monthly Domain Summary Report

N

nandar

Hi,

We can send 'Domain Summary Report' by email to the email address we wanted (from Domains > Summary Report).
Can we create scheduled task to send Domain Summary Report monthly at the end of each month? Please advise. Thanks.

Nandar

yes that is possible to do. For more info, please read the plesk help files for domain admins, it will go through that kind of stuff.

I have been through all the guides and the only option is to set the schedule to "monthly" - there does not seem to be a way to control the date/time at which the report is sent. I would like the report to be generated at the end of the month, i.e. 23:59 on the last day - by default Plesk is generating the report at around 05:00 on the first day of the month! This means that the monthly bandwidth/traffic stats in the report are useless!

Does anyone know if / how it is possible to change the delivery time for monthly reports?

--- further to this, I believe that the monthly report schedule is controlled by a Plesk entry in /etc/cron.monthly... the time this is run is scheduled in /etc/crontab, and, lo and behold, it is currently scheduled to run at 04:42 on the 1st of the month. The problem is, that not every month ends on the same day - does anyone have any idea how to run a scheduled task at the end of a month?

Cron job at month end

Thanks. In case anyone else needs it, the following crontab entry can be used to run a job at 23:58 on the last day of every month (by checking that the month is about to change):

58 23 * * * [ "$(date -d "+ 1 day" '+\%m')" = "$(date '+\%m')" ] && someJob.sh

autoreport.php problem in 10.4?

Running autoreport.php --auto monthly as a cron job on the last day of every month was working fine until I upgraded to v10.4 recently. It now no longer works. When I run on the command line I now see the following error:

[root@advic ~]# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/report/autoreport.php -a monthly
ERROR: Zend_Exception
No entry is registered for key 'log'

0: Registry.php:147
Zend_Registry::get(string 'log')
1: ReferencedResources.php:33
Apspp_Iterator_ReferencedResources->__construct(object of type APS_Provision_ApplicationResource)
2: ApsInstance.php:137
Smb_Db_Table_Row_ApsInstance->getUrlMapping()
3: ApsInstance.php:96
Smb_Db_Table_Row_ApsInstance->getInstallationUrl()
4: Config.php:30
HelpDesk_Config::getAdminUrl(object of type Smb_Db_Table_Row_ApsInstance)
5: NavigationContext.php:363
NavigationContext->_fetchHelpDeskInstancesNodes(object of type Db_Table_Rowset)
6: NavigationContext.php:353
NavigationContext->_fetchHelpDeskSectionNodes(object of type UserAdmin)
7: NavigationContext.php:205
NavigationContext->fetchCustomButtonsSectionNodes(object of type UserAdmin)
8: NavigationContext.php:70
NavigationContext->fetchSection(object of type UserAdmin, string 'custom_buttons', array)
9: NavigationContext.php:411
NavigationContext->get(object of type UserAdmin)
10: Navigation.php:95
Navigation->getUserContextList(object of type UserAdmin)
11: Navigation.php:113
Navigation->getRoot(object of type UserAdmin)
12: Navigation.php:357
Navigation->buildPathbar(NULL null, NULL null, object of type UserAdmin, string 'dashboard')
13: Navigation.php:348
Navigation->getPathbar(NULL null)
14: Navigation.php:144
Navigation->detectCurrentUpLevelURI()
15: Abstract.php:301
Form_Abstract->_getUpLevelLink()
16: Abstract.php:310
Form_Abstract->renderPathbarButton(object of type Navigation, NULL null)
17: Form.php:109
Form->assign()
18: class.ReportAutoManager.php:109
ReportAutoManager::getReportText(object of type AdminReport, string '1')
19: class.ReportAutoManager.php:221
ReportAutoManager::sendReport(array)
20: class.ReportAutoManager.php:151
ReportAutoManager::sendAutoReports(NULL null)
21: autoreport.php:34
DMTProcessAutoreports->run(array)
22: autoreport.php:34
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'log'
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Registry.php
line: 147
code: 0

Back