• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

more than one scheduled backup? (eg. server AND FTP)

rosskendall

Basic Pleskian
I guess this is a feature request, but I would also be glad of any work-arounds that people might be aware of.

As also mentioned in this thread: Backup scheduled backup settings - backup local AND FTP
I would like to be able to set more than 1 scheduled backup.

It seems at the moment (I'm using 10.3.1), you have a choice of either "Server repository" or "Personal FTP repository", while I would like to use both at the same time!

Specifically, I would like to have a daily backup to the "Server repository" and a weekly to the "Personal FTP repository", with 7 daily backups kept and 5 weekly backups kept.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi Ross,

Hope you are well!

We do this in Plesk 9.5 (well we actually use it for twice daily backups) by utilising the Server level backup and the Domain level backup, it appears that you could do the same thing in Plesk 10 assuming you're an admin and you are wanting to do this for all domains / can afford to do a server level backup for all domains.

Its Tools and Utilities -> Backup Manager for the server level backups, again, presuming its the same as in 9.5, the backups will appear at domain level too.

Paul.

Back