• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Move a site inside a subscription to another subscription

Uhm, this work if a domain is a subscription but it don't work if a doman is *inside* in a subscription.

This is the error:

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin> .\customer.exe --create my_new_owner -name "Test" -passwd MyPass -notify false

SUCCESS: Creation of customer account for 'my_new_owner' completed.

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin> .\subscription.exe --change-owner my_domain -map_ip my_ip -owner my_new_owner

Webspace with name my_domain does not exist.

This question is actual for linux too. I need to move websites from one subscription to other one. I very hope, that this possibility will be added in new version, because otherwise, i will need to move many sites manualy. :((

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...plesk-switching-administrator-guide/65825.htm

When subscribing a new customer to your services in Panel 10, you specify a domain name at the first step. A customer's subscription is always linked to a domain, which is identified by such attributes as domain name, IP address and system user account. All subscriptions are named after the domains to which they are linked. This link is permanent and cannot be broken in any way, so moving a domain from one subscription to another is impossible. However, you can still rename domains.

Igor,
Could you explain how one CAN move a website from one subscription to another subscription within Plesk 10.x?
I am lost in this.

So, a procedure to do this.
You mention 'However, you can still rename domains'. What exactly do you mean?
There are several websites and domains without a site that need to move to an active subscription. How would this be possible with the least effort involved (read: the easiest way)?

More than 3 years later and stil there is no way to do that?

Customers migrated from earlier plesk Versions are all wrong since this model changed, and that could be easily fixed moving sites between subscriptions.

Back